Install your Maximus in Under Twenty Minutes!
DIY home projects can be intimidating at first, and add something with wires? Forget it! The Maximus Smart Security Light is different — you really can install the outdoor surveillance camera all by yourself in under twenty minutes. The Maximus Smart Security and Companion Lights are as simple to install as any other smart light or light fixture – just take down your old fixture and mount the security light to your existing junction box. The following seven steps will help you install and get your Maximus Smart Security Light running in no time at all to improve your home security!
- Cut the power to the circuit from the breaker box.
- Remove the existing light from the wall.
- Install the mounting brackets to the wall (included with purchase) using simple screws and nails.
- Color match exactly three wires: black to black, white to white, ground to ground (usually copper in color).
- Hang the smart light onto mounting bracket.
- Turn your breaker/home’s light switch back on.
- Pair your smart light with the Kuna app (download on the App Store or get it on Google Play).
After completing these steps, your Maximus Smart Security Light should be ready to go! Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the added security of a smart light.